Thursday, September 18, 2008

this is oh-my-god week

1. OH MY GOD I'M CONFINED FOR TWO WEEKS!? AGAIN!?

a far cry from last year, when i stayed in camp for a record 18 days with my 1st batch. speaking of which, i think a couple are coming back to tekong as 2lts. would be nice to pull them over to zulu, to revive the old culture that is sorely lost.

2. OH MY GOD I AM MISSING 03/08 ZULU PLT 4!?

don't know why, when i walked around the empty bunks this week (the recruits had went out of bunk for something), i could feel the presence/absence of the previous batch of platoon 4: random people running along the corridors, people nua-ing half naked around the bunks.

omg i miss them, really. :X

3. OH MY GOD I LOST MY INTRANET ACCOUNT PASSWORD!?

like that how to apply for leave? everyone else who's ord-ing in november have planned their off/leave. except me. actually i really need to forecast it because of my tuition. and hopefully i can actually enrol on a jazz piano improvisation course (and maybe a drawing course) before i ord...

4. OH MY GOD I FINISHED DOING MY LAST REGIMENTAL DUTY!?

:) all smiles.

5. OH MY GOD I'M SO EFF-ING PISSED!?

ok, was pissed earlier. but now i'm like, pretty cool about it now although i'm not talking about it for a while. as the chinese saying goes, jia1 he2 wan4 shi4 xin1, hopefully things will blow past soon and will be good... :(

mad weeks ahead. good that with my off/leave, i'll be in camp for about 2-3 days per week after the confinement period.

oh, and congrats plt 4 *mysterious knowing wink*

cheerios...

No comments: